Last Updated on October 20, 2020
Fresh, cool air is beneficial for humans and engines alike. So, if your car engine needs a boost in performance, then one of the first things that you should be considering is a good cool air feeding system.
We recommend Volant. The bulk of Volant cold air intake reviews you can find on the internet should be evidence enough of their popularity. And they’re popular for a good reason too – they are as robust in performance as they are durable in construction.
These are also compatible with a bunch of popular car brands like Ford, Toyota, GMC, Chevrolet, and so on. We have prepared a shortlist with the best Volant cool air systems available in the market. Check them out below!
Volant Cold Air Intake Reviews
These systems have been known for improving engine health and fuel economy. They are widely trusted by users, too, so let’s get a bit more in-depth into what makes them so popular!
1. Volant 151536 PowerCore Cool Air Intake
If you want to get more mileage out of your car, installing this cool air intake system will be one sure way to do that. Due to lack of air during ignition, car engines become inefficient and often start to produce harmful carbon monoxide gas, which further contaminates the system and slows down the car.
But this Volant cool air intake has a powerful core that can pull enough cool air from surroundings and help the fuel to burn more completely. As a result, the engine will have more horsepower and better fuel efficiency.
This intake kit has a dry air filter made of polyethylene, and it does not need to be cleaned until you cover the first 50,000 miles with it. It will improve the overall performance of your car and give more years to the engine without making you go through much hassle.
This system is suitable for trucks and SUVs made by Chevrolet, GM, and Cadillac between 2001 and 2006.
- Improves horsepower and torque
- No cleaning required before the first 50,000 miles with it
- Dry air filter works more effectively to catch contaminants
- Gives you more mileage with the same fuel you used before
- Suitable for 2001-2006 models of trucks and SUVs by Chevrolet, Cadillac, and GM
- Installation is a bit tricky and may require some trims first
2. Volant 154536 Cool Air Intake Kit with PowerCore Filter
This is another high-performance cool air intake filter from Volant, and in this kit, you will get a filter box, a Pro 5 filter, an air duct, stainless steel clamps, and silicone connectors that will help in putting it all together.
The filter box has been constructed with a durable cross-linked polyethylene material that is very effective in increasing the volume of air that reaches the ignition system. When you install this in your car, you will notice that the engine works much better and feels much lighter as well.
Besides aiding in proper fuel combustion, this filter will also protect the engine from overheating, getting dusty, and also from moisture problems. Overall, you’ll notice a much higher horsepower from your engine.
The air ducts inside this cool air intake system are designed to take cool air to the engine via the fastest route possible. Inside the ducts is a high-quality cotton filter that gives extra layers of protection from dust and other harmful contaminants reaching in from outside.
Once you install this system, you won’t have to worry about it anymore. The connectors are made of silicone, and they are designed to endure high levels of heat – so you won’t have to look for a replacement for this cool air intake system any time soon.
- Easy to clean and manage
- Doesn’t need to be cleaned before 100,000 miles
- Filter box is made with heat resistance polyethylene
- Kit comes complete with everything needed for assembly
- Cotton media inside the filter helps it to catch dust and debris
- Silicone connectors are more durable than rubber connectors
- Increases horsepower, gives more torque and amazing throttle response
- Doesn’t help much with fuel economy
3. Volant 16157 Pro 5 Filter Enclosed Air Intake System
This is a 5-pound cool air intake system that will boost up the performance of your car in every way. It will have a better sound to begin with. And you will also notice that the car has much more mileage with the same fuel.
One of the things you’ll love about this air filter box is that it is a closed system. Many others in the market are actually left open, and that’s a bad arrangement that gets clogged up with dust and damaged by moisture. This one will last you a long time and won’t give you much cleaning hassle either.
It will direct greater volumes of air into the ignition and help to burn fuel more effectively. Thus, your engine will have more torque and horsepower. You’ll be glad to have this device installed in your car.
The sound and the throttle response will, from the get-go, improve your overall driving experience!
This intake kit is compatible with Durango and Dodge car models that were manufactured between 2012 and 2019.
- Increases torque and horsepower
- Helps to maintain the temperature inside the car
- Improves fuel economy and fuel combustion quality
- Has a big airbox that lets in a lot of air to the ignition center
- No drawbacks
4. Volant 15553 Pro 5 Filter Enclosed Air Intake System
One of the problems that rundown a good engine sooner than expected is the problem of overheating. The restrictive air inlet of the engine doesn’t let nearly as much air as is required.
So, if you want to improve the health of your car’s engine and make it last longer, then you need to get a reliable cool air intake system installed.
This one from Volant has a strong, black body that sits nicely beside the engine. It draws air in from the outside while also filtering out any harmful contaminants that might be damaging to the engine.
The high-quality airbox doesn’t heat up very easily, so it will last you a long time. Besides, these Pro 5 filters have a very long life and don’t need much maintenance because of their solid internal pleated construction. So, you will get great horsepower, torque, and airflow without going through much hassle at all.
- Gives much more mileage
- Has a durable and heat-resistant Pro 5 filter
- Takes more air into the engine for proper ignition
- Improves the throttle connection and engine sound
- Helps to burn the fuel completely without releasing any harmful gases
- Looks as if it was made with cheap plastic
5. Volant 15453 Cool Air Intake Kit with Pro 5 Filter
This Volant filter is everything you need to give your engine a strong boost. It improves the overall experience of driving and being inside the car. As an owner, you’ll love how it cuts down your fuel costs.
Engines have very high-powered reactions going on inside them when the car is on the drive. To make these reactions go smoothly, the engine needs a lot of air, and this is what this Volant cool air intake kit will help with. It will draw in fresh air from the outside and make sure that no incomplete combustion happens within.
With complete combustion, no harmful contaminants will be produced, and thus your engine will stay healthy for longer.
When the engine performs well, it also sounds well and works smoothly. You will get more mileage with the same amount of fuel as you used before.
The cotton filter media inside the filter is also good at catching dust and debris, so none of it will get into the ignition center, and as a result, you won’t have to worry about the cleaning.
Its Pro 5 filtration system will keep filtering the air for the first 100,000 miles and improve the overall performance and lifetime of the engine to give you a better experience on the road every day.
- Helps to save fuel and money
- Approved by the OE and the OEM
- Improves fuel efficiency, torque, and horsepower
- Has a cotton filter inside that can be cleaned and reused over time
- Steel plate is conveniently positioned
Volant will give wings to your car. Well, figuratively, of course. They will give the car more mileage, better fuel combustion rates, more torque, and horsepower. There’s no reason to not consider getting one for your car.
We hope we helped you decide with our Volant cold air intake reviews. If you have any questions, don’t hesitate to ask us. Drive safe!