Last Updated on July 6, 2021
We know you love your magnificent Chevrolet Silverado and want to protect it no matter what. That is why we suggest you equip it with a fender flare.
A fender flare is a clever, relatively low-cost, and stylish way to protect your car’s body from dirt, mud, and debris. Simply fit the item on your wheel and have good looking protection.
Your fender flare needs to fit with your Silverado’s specific model correctly. Otherwise, it will look unfitting as well as not provide enough protection.
Continue below to read the reviews of some of the best fender flares for chevy silverado. We are hopeful that you will find a suitable one for your Chevy.
|Check On Amazon
|Check On Amazon
|Check On Amazon
|Check On Amazon
|Check On Amazon
|Check On Amazon
Best Fender Flares for Chevy Silverado
Let us take a look at some of the most quality fender flares you can get for your precious vehicle.
1. Tyger Auto TG-FF6C4218 For 1999-2007 Chevy Silverado/GMC Sierra | Textured Matte Black
Enjoy a sleek look with the fender flares by Tyger Auto that fit a much wider range of Chevrolet Silverados and even the older models.
Your driving experiences will certainly be better with these tough fender flares. This best-selling item is extremely durable and has a very long life. No matter how extreme the weather gets, these flares will not budge. For this price, it does not get any better!
State-of-the-art injection molding process was followed in the manufacture of this fender flare. You will no doubt enjoy the extra protection against chalking, warping, and cracking.
Install these durable flares by yourself within just an hour with the help of the installation instruction and kits that come with them. No drilling is required for this, which means your vehicle’s body will stay unharmed.
Fender flare color does not match your vehicle? No worries! These flares can be painted over by yourself any way you like. Now you can get creative and have a good looking vehicle without sacrificing the protection. You can also paint over them whenever they start to look older without needing to sand them first.
- Fender flares can be repainted over
- Do not warp, crack, or get chalked
- Can be installed quickly by anyone
- Comes with installation instruction and kits
- Fits a wide range and older models of Silverados
- Fasteners are not that strong
- Fender flares may need to be trimmed a little
2. Monkey Autosports Factory/OE Design Fender Flares for 2007-2013 Chevrolet Silverado
For your 2007-2013 Chevrolet Silverado, this fender flare will perform like no other. Although Monkey Autosports is a less known brand, you will surely remember this item.
Made from good quality plastic composite, these fender flares are long-lasting, lightweight, and impact resistant. They are also heat and cold resistant, which means they will not budge even in extreme weather conditions.
Skip the cost of assigning a separate handyman as these fender flares can be installed very easily by anyone. Simply use the installation kit that comes with the flares and follow the installation instruction, and you are good to go!
The black light satin textured finish also looks extremely chic. You will not see any cracking and chalking either with these UV protective fender flares. Should the color fade or the flares start to look worn out, you can repaint over them without sanding or giving any treatment first.
Put them on your vehicle right after taking them out of the box. These fender flares fit directly without needing any modification for a snug fit. Last but not least, make very sure that you are getting the exact model-specific fender flares for your car to have a good experience.
- Made from good quality composite plastic
- Fender flares are lightweight and long-lasting
- Resistant to impact, heat, and cold
- Holds up well in extreme weather conditions
- Very easy to install as installation instructions and kit come with these
- Does not crack or chalk
- Can be painted over without sanding or treating
- Double-sided tape on the flares may come off
- Flares tend to peel off
3. Tyger Auto TG-FF8C4058 for 1999-2006 Chevy Silverado/GMC Sierra (Incl. 2007 Classic)
Tyger Auto does make some good quality and exceptional fender flares, and that is why we cannot but review another one for you. This fender flare also fits a wide range of Chevrolet Silverados and even the GMC Sierra.
The manufacturing process involves injection molding technology and uses polypropylene material that is resistant to impact. Rest assured, these items will surely last for a very long time. You can install these fender flares yourself within around 2 hours with the help of a little drilling.
Pocket-sized fender flares generally are expensive, but these ones from Tyger Auto surely are not. The tough appearance of these clever flares comes from the marine grade stainless steel rivets that are also very durable. Do remember that these steel rivets are for decorative purposes only.
Your driving experiences will be worry-free as these fender flares greatly protect against dirt, dust, and debris.
They do not crack or get warped no matter what the weather or the road condition is like. The tough and stylish look comes from the UV-resistant nature and the sleek matte black surface. Don’t like the black color? No worries! Simply paint over it however you like.
- You can paint over the fender flares
- Protects against all sorts of dirt and mud
- Do not get warped or cracked at all
- Made from material that is resistant to impact
- Makes the vehicle look stylish
- Good quality at a lower cost
- Installation also requires some drilling work
- No installation instruction comes with the items
4. Premium Fender Flares Compatible with 1999-2006 Chevy Silverado/GMC Sierra – By MaxMate
Enjoy premium features and design when you use these fender flares by MaxMate that are built to last through rough conditions and provide the ultimate protection.
Unlike the cheap ones, MaxMate fender flares perfectly fit the design specific curves of your vehicles and need no extra taping or drilling. The impact-resistant polypropylene material, along with the modern injection molding manufacturing technology, make these flares significantly tough and long-lasting.
You will not have to call the handyman as you can install these flares by yourself within just an hour. Mount them easily using the plastic push pins of the male and female types.
Available as a 4-piece set, these items are flexible enough to resist cracking. For all these features, these fender flares cost significantly less. Enjoy a premium quality item at a fraction of the price that will also last for a very long time.
The fender flares have a fine-looking UV resistant matte black finish. But in case you do not like the color or want your Silverado to have a unique look, you can paint over these items however you like. You also do not have to sand or apply any treatment before painting.
- Fits the design-specific curves on your vehicle
- Can be installed quickly by yourself
- Needs no extra taping or drilling
- Does not cost an arm and a leg
- You can easily paint over them
- Resistant to impact
- Fender flares do not crack
- Plastic pins are not much long-lasting
- Back flares are slightly loose
5. Factory Style Fender Flares Compatible with 2007-2013 Chevy Silverado – By MaxMate
We know you love good quality fender flares, and that is why we have a review of yet another good flare by MaxMate.
Good quality material, along with sophisticated manufacturing technology, gives these fender flares their tough look as well as their long life. Instead of cheap ABS material, these flares are made with very durable and impact-resistant polypropylene that goes through the injection molding technology.
Flares that perfectly fit the curves of the specific design of your vehicle will keep your car protected from dirt, mud, and flying debris. You can install them by yourselves in as little as 1 hour without needing any separate drilling. These fender flares do not cost an arm and a leg but perform just as well as high-priced ones.
These items fit vehicles with fleetside 6.5′ or 8′ bed and have a lush fine-textured matte black look.
Should you not like the color, paint over it however you like and whichever design you like. Let your imagination run free and get a unique looking fender flare in the process. Available as a set of 4, these items are UV protected and do not crack at all.
- Made with good quality and durable material
- Fender flares are resistant to impact
- Can be painted over however you like
- Keeps your vehicle protected
- Perfectly fit the contours of the vehicle
- Very good value and quality for the price
- A separate screw may be necessary for installation
- Does not perform well in extreme heat
Verdict & Recommendation
After reading the reviews of the best fender flares for chevy silverado, we hope you have learned a lot. But so much information also might make you confused between several options. Worry not as we are here to help.
For a good performance at a relatively low price, we recommend the Tyger Auto fender flares (Tyger Auto TG-FF6C4218/ Tyger Auto TG-FF8C4058) for 1999-2007 Chevy models. They also fit the GMC Sierra and look tough as well.
For 2007-2013 models, we recommend Monkey Autos flares, they are a good option if you are looking for something that does not budge or crack in extreme weather conditions.
Lastly, for 2019-2021 Chevy Silverado 1500, go for Rough Country fender flares.
I’m Daniel Galbreath, founder of OffRoadersWorld.
I spend my spare time writing on this website, OffRoaders World. I share my thoughts and reviews on different types of gears, share tips sometimes. This website is specially created and regularly updated basically to help other folks like me when I started to solve the various problems they face, specially when they go off-roading.