Last Updated on June 6, 2021
It is very common to get confused while choosing a winch because of the huge number of winch brands available in the market. I have prepared this tusk winch review to remove your hassle and help you pick the right winch for the bucks.
In this guide, I have reviewed two tusk winch mentioning their upsides and downsides. I hope this guide will help you to decide whether you should buy it or not.
- Best rugged ridge winch review
- X Bull 13000 lb winch review
- Warn zeon platinum winch: Worth the money?
- Warn vr evo 12s review
Tusk winch review
1. Tusk 3500 lb Winch Review
Besides, this winch offers a 50 ft long heavy synthetic rope. If you are a synthetic rope fan, then this winch is for you. Moreover, you will get a bump stop with this winch. This bump stop will extend the lifetime of your winch rope. The winch mounting plate that comes along the winch will allow you easy installation and will add the extra ability to recover.
However, the water-resistant feature of this winch will allow you to continue the winching operation even in a tough condition. After all, you will have a good winching operation with this winch.
- It comes with a good pulling capacity of 3500 lb and 730-watt motor.
- Features 50 ft long heavy synthetic rope and a mounting plate
- Comes with Bump Stop
- Water-resistant design
- Does not offer a remote control
2. Tusk 2500 lb Winch Review
Besides, this winch offers a 50 ft long heavy steel cable along with a roller fairlead. The heavy high quality steel cable will assist you while pulling your ATV and the roller fairlead will guide the steel cable into the drum.
Moreover, the waterproof protection of this winch will allow you to continue the winching operation under the water. You will also get the mounting hardware and wiring kits with this winch.
Remember this winch requires a specific mount plate. You need to buy it separately. Although most brand mount plates will fit.
- Comes with a pulling capacity of 2500 lb
- Offers waterproof protection
- Comes with a 50 ft long heavy steel cable along with a roller fairlead
- Mounting hardware and wiring included.
- Requires machine specific mount plate
- Does not offer remote control
I tried to mention everything about these winches. After reading this review, I believe now you are able to make the right decision. If you are looking for a winch for your Polaris RZR XP 1000, 900 Trail, XP Turbo, S 900, 900 XC series and you are not fond of remote controlling systems, then my recommendation will be going for the first winch. On the other hand, if you are looking for a winch for your ATV, then you can pick the second winch.
- Always remember to put on a thick hand glove before winching operation.
- Be careful while winching and keep a safe distance because this winch does not offer a remote control system.
You will find a lot of winch guides on this site that might be helpful for you. If you need further resources about winch, then inform us via the comment box. We will try our best to help you.