Last Updated on March 30, 2021
My #1 Choice
The best zeak winch
Zeak winch is one of the best option at this price range. If you need one for your jeep/truck then go for this 13,000 lbs winch without hesitation. You will like its overall quality and performance that’s for sure.
If you searching for less powerful one for ATV/UTV then check the 4th & 5th option below.
Forget about any other brands, and start loving Zeak winches.
That is how good the winches of this brand are.
With that said, it’s only my opinion. I don’t want you to follow me blindly.
You must decide on your own.
However, it’s quite overwhelming to decide on one winch because you have several brands to choose from, and all are claiming to be the best.
To clear up all your confusion, I’ve done the legwork, and prepared this Zeak winch review article mentioning all the highs and lows of top 5 best Zeak winches.
Some of the most attractive features of Zeak winches are –
- The overall construction and finish are very good.
- The quality and performance of the remote controls (corded, wireless, handlebar rocker switch).
- The length of the line, remote cord, and other wires.
- Ease of installation.
- The price / cost-effectiveness.
Without any further ado, let’s get some insights into these winches.
You Can Also Read:
Top 5 Best Zeak Winch Review
1. Zeak 13000 Winch Review (Top Pick)Pros
- IP68 rated winch. Any IP68 rated device is dust and water protected.
- The overall build and finish of this winch is quite remarkable.
- A weather-sealed solenoid box comes with this winch.
- The strong pulling power lets us recover our vehicle from tough conditions.
- Installing this unit is not an uphill task.
- A circuit breaker is included that saves the unit from overload and short circuits.
- I must cherish the quality and performance of both the remote controls.
- You will get the necessary nuts and bolts, colored wires included in the kit for the assembling process.
- It costs next to nothing, considering the load capacity and quality of the unit.
- Had the control box been a bit smaller in size, it would have been easier to put that on the unit during the installation process.
The overall construction, finish, and performance truly impressed me a lot.
You can use this winch to recover a vehicle like a truck, SUV, Jeep Wrangler, or anything within the load capacity.
With that said, it’s a good practice to keep the gross weight of the vehicle at least 1.5 times less than the winch load capacity.
So, better limit the weight of the vehicle up to 8666 lbs to get the best result from this winch.
This one is a 86’ synthetic rope version that offers all the standard features a quality winch must offer—for example, a 3-stage planetary gear, dynamic brake, free-spooling clutch, etc.
Both the corded (50’) remote control and wireless remote control are included in the kit, and both of them are right on the money. They are easy to grip, the buttons are big enough for operating them with ease wearing winching gloves, and work flawlessly.
In a nutshell, you will get everything you expect from a powerful winch without costing an arm and a leg.
2. Zeak 12000 lbs Winch ReviewPros
- It’s also IP68 rated winch.
- Installing this unit is a walk in the park. Nonetheless, you should hire a professional if you aren’t confident enough.
- A circuit breaker is there to prevent short circuits.
- The weather-sealed contactor box makes it withstand all weather conditions.
- The overall construction and finish of this unit are up to the minute, like the previous model.
- This unit also includes the same accurately working remote controls (both corded (50’), and wireless).
- The required nuts and bolts and wires are included in the kit with a nicely written instruction manual.
- It’s quite cost-effective and provides excellent value for the money.
- Like the previous model, this one also features a slightly bigger control box for my likings.
Zeak 12000lb electric winch offers every bells and whistles that the 13000 lbs load capacity unit provides.
You can use this winch to recover the same type of vehicles or objects considering the load capacity.
That means you can use this winch to tow your truck, SUV, Jeep, or any vehicle where it fits, and as long as the gross weight of the vehicle is 8000 lbs.
This one also features a 86’ high-quality synthetic rope going through a top-notch hawse fairlead.
I don’t find any reason for going for those pricey brands as you are getting the same performance, and high-quality by spending only a few bucks here.
3. Zeak 10000 lb Winch ReviewPros
- It’s compact, hence fits in more vehicles than the previous units.
- A compact, weather-sealed contactor box and a circuit breaker come with the kit.
- It’s a breeze to install this winch, and the instruction manual is also quite clear.
- The corded remote control works as sound as a bell.
- All the necessary nuts and bolts, wires, etc. are included in the kit.
- The overall build and quality of this unit is satisfactorily well.
- The price is unbeatable.
- No wireless remote control is included in the kit (you can buy it separately).
You can use this version of the winch from Zeak to recover vehicles like trailers, trucks, SUVs, jeeps, etc.
This time you should limit the gross weight of the vehicles to 6666 lbs to get the best output as the total weight capacity of this unit is 10000 lbs.
Unlike the previous two winches, this one is a galvanized steel line (81’) version that goes through a 4-way roller fairlead.
The other standard features like a 3-stage planetary gear train, free-spooling clutch, and dynamic brake are there to provide smooth and secure winching.
All in all, this unit is a fantastic option if you are looking for a versatile winch at a highly affordable price.
4. Zeak advanced 5500 lbs Winch ReviewPros
- It’s compact and lightweight. But beefy enough to provide the required strength.
- The package includes a mounting bracket along with the other necessary hardware and cables for smooth installation.
- A top-shelf handlebar rocker switch and a corded remote ensure our smooth winching experience.
- It’s protected by a circuit breaker too.
- Installing this unit is effortless. Kudos to the color-coded studs.
- A high-quality, easy to plug with the remote, weather-sealed solenoid is included in the kit.
- It’s a well-constructed winch with a basic design. Nothing fancy but contains everything you expect.
- Undoubtedly the price is quite reasonable.
- No wireless remote comes with the package.
This 5500 lbs load capacity winch is mainly made for vehicles like UTV/ATVs and trailers.
As it’s a 5500 lbs weight capacity winch, so, as per the industry recommendation, you have to keep the gross weight of your UTV/ATV up to 3666 lbs.
It also features a 3-stage planetary gear and grippy free-spooling clutch for smooth winching, and a reliable load-holding dynamic brake to enhance your security during the operation.
As it’s a steel line (50’) winch, I suggest you use a winch dampener to avoid possible snap back if the rope breaks under load.
As a whole, this one is also a high-quality, reasonably priced multi-purpose (best for UTV/ATV, and trailers) winch that you can rely on.
Video: Zeak 5500 lb Winch
5. Zeak 2500 lbs Winch ReviewPros
- An IP65 rated winch.
- It’s a super-compact and lightweight winch, perfect for UTV/ATV.
- Like other winches, this one also comes with every nut and bolts you require for installation (including the cables).
- A weather-sealed solenoid box makes it usable in all weather conditions.
- This little unit is also protected by a circuit breaker.
- It’s an effortless task to install this unit as it fits in most of the UTV/ATVs with ease. The instruction manual is clear-cut too.
- The handlebar rocker switch works like a charm.
- It costs next to nothing.
- A bit noisy.
- No dashboard rocker switch is included in the kit.
This Zeak 2500 lbs weight capacity winch serves its purpose quite well to pull anything (best for UTVs and ATVs) within the weight limit.
Nonetheless, you should limit the weight up to 1666 lbs to get the best output and ensure the longevity of the winch.
A high-quality 50’ synthetic rope is in place that goes through a top-notch hawse fairlead. It offers other necessary features like a 3-stage planetary gear train, free-spooling clutch, and dynamic brake.
Overall, this one is another high-quality, cost-effective winch for UTV/ATVs.
If you are looking for a 2500 lbs load capacity winch, you won’t regret buying it.
A Brief About the Brand Zeak
Zeak is a relatively new brand compared to many other reputed brands out there.
However, this brand is producing some super powerful winches that you can afford at an unbeatable price.
The overall finish, quality of the units, and accessories, ease of installation, ease of use, everything is so well crafted, to be honest.
Zeak winches will beat those pricey winches anytime soon.
This brand excels in customer service too.
Altogether, Zeak is a quite reliable brand in terms of product quality, warranty, and customer service.
Verdict on Zeak Winch Review
I’m entirely impressed with all the Zeak winches.
Not a single accessory or the unit itself is flimsy at all.
I believe I’ve provided you with some clear pictures of those wonderful winches in this Zeak winch review article.
Which one do you think is the best bet for you?
Also Read: Megaflint Trailer Winches