Before going on off-roading, you need to be prepared in a good way. Having a winch with you keeps you a step ahead of this completeness. A good winch may help you in some bad situations. So, it is a better idea to have a winch with you.
However, finding the right winch is not very easy. In this tangkula winch review article, I have reviewed three Tangkula winches. Stay with me and find the best winch for your job. I hope, after reading this article, you can easily decide if you should go for tangkula winch or not.
Let’s dive into the core section!
Tangkula Winch Review 2020
1. Tangkula Remote Control Rope Electric Winch (12500lbs)pull heavyweight vehicles such as trucks. The 4.5kw Motors guarantees the car working well even with a dead engine. With the help of a three-stage planetary gear train, it will provide powerful horsepower.
This winch comes with along the cordless remote controller and 12ft long cable switch. The remote has a range of 98ft that offers safe winching operation. The automatic braking system will allow you to have an easy controlled operation as the lock and pulling will be stopped once you turn the switch off. Having steel cable and a 4-way roller fairlead offers a smooth operation guiding the cable into the drum.
- It has a massive pulling capacity of 12500lbs
- 4.5 kW Motor offers working well on the car or SUV even with a dead engine.
- It comes with a three-stage planetary gear train that offers a powerful horsepower.
- It comes with a 12ft long cordless remote controller. The cable switch has a good range of remote switch of 98ft.
- It offers an automatic braking system.
- It comes with steel cable and a 4-way roller fairlead for guiding the rope onto the drum.
- Easy to installation, operation and maintenance.
- Low durability
2. Tangkula Remote control Rope Electric Winch(12000 lbs)
3. Tangkula Remote control Rope Electric Winch(9000 lbs)
This is another winch from Tangkula. This winch allows you to pull a medium weight truck. It has the same features as the two other winch I reviewed except pulling capacity.
Verdict: Should You Buy Tangkula Winch?
Now let’s have a recapitulation.
Here I have reviewed 3 Tangkula winches off various capacities (12500 lbs, 12000 lbs and 9000 lbs). Among them, all three winches bear the same features except capacity. If you are thinking about pulling an object of massive weight, then you should go for the more capacity winch.
In this article, I have explained all the main factors of a winch that you should consider before going to purchase a winch. I hope now you are able to decide if you should buy tangkula winch or not.
Other Winch Reviews I did: